Part of Nuff Said’s community outreach includes free tutoring services to underprivileged students.
We offer thirty minute writing sessions via phone, Skype, GoMeeting, Oovoo, or FaceTime. In order to qualify for a free tutoring session, you must:
- Be a middle school, high school, or college student
- Submit an email through our contact page which includes information about you, your school, and why you need tutoring.
- Attach a former/current sample of your student writing in the email. If you have an upcoming writing assignment but don’t yet have a paper written, attach a copy of the prompt.
- A thirty minute session is not that long, so consider one or two elements of writing you’d like to discuss (thesis construction, APA format, grammar).
- Include a few dates and times you are available, along with contact info.
- If a tutor decides to take your request, reply promptly.
Note: A tutor is not there to write or edit your paper. The purpose of a session is to improve your overall writing process.
Are you a teacher, parent, or school administrator? Email us with any student referrals!